MBA Veterans Association
The MBA Veterans Association‘s organizational mission is to provide the best MBA experience for veterans. It is a community for students who have served in the armed forces as they transition into business roles.
The MBA Veterans Association seeks to accomplish the following:
- Prepare prospective candidates for the Warrington MBA admissions process and advocate on behalf of qualified veterans.
- Create a welcoming environment for new candidates and their families.
- Prepare students for the unique process of finding The Job as a veteran.
- Build and sustain a strong veteran community among Warrington alumni and current students.
- Partner with the UF MBA Ambassadors Program to engage potential and incoming students from the veteran community.
- Uphold the values of the UF MBA program by being professional stewards of the University at all external events.