Our mission is to research and promote consulting practices and frameworks, enhance hiring for consulting positions, provide opportunities for students to consult within local companies and start-ups, and promote networking among students who want to pursue a career in consulting.
We help to prepare students for case competitions and careers in consulting, hone presentation skills, and prepare students for the annual internal case competition by paring teams with experienced student coaches.
The main initiatives of the strategy club include the following:
- Provide members the Frameworks used by the top consulting companies.
- Discuss the Best Practices in consulting and related areas.
- Create a Case Interview Practice Group to familiarize and train the members on the subject.
- Bring current and former Consultant Speakers to discuss their perceptions about the career, current opportunities, and methods used within the consulting industry.
- Engage in Consulting Projects with not-for-profit companies, small businesses and start-ups to apply the knowledge acquired in a real-life environment.